INGLÉS

MICHELLE JOCELINE GONZÁLEZ ACA, DIANNE FERRA DOMINGUEZ

Change the following affirmations in present tense to negative and interrogative.

1. l like the dogs

N: Ypu don't like the dogs.
I:Do l like the dogs?

2. You jump in the trampoline.
N: You don't jump in the trampoline.
I: Do you jump in the trampoline?.

3.He studies in the school.
N: He doesn't study in the school.
I: Does he study in the school?

4. She sings in the bath.
N: She doesn't sing in the bath.
I: Does she sing in the bath?.

5. It moves in my hand.

N: It doesn't move in my hand.
I: Does it move in my hand?

6. We dance at the party.

N: We don't dance at the party.
I: Do we dance at the party?

7. They play in the park.
N: They don't play in the park.
I: Do they play in the park?

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

HABILIDADES DIGITALES: ENTRADA 13

HABILIDADES DIGITALES: ENTRADA 10